These are various tastevins bought in Dijon, France. They are all different but have a similar design, with a flat thumb rest and a ring under it to place the index.
From left to right, top to bottom:
– The first one has a coloured coat of arms with “Gevrey Chambertin” (a village in Burgundy) on the thumb rest.
– The second one has a plain design and is in very good condition
– The third one has CAS written on the thumb rest and seems to be made of pewter. Made of ferromagnetic metal.
– The fourth one has a coat of arms with “Bourgogne” (Burgundy) on the thumb rest. On the underside of the thumb rest is written “S.D.21”. Made of ferromagnetic metal
– The fifth one has a boat with a sail and “Le 21 octobre 1994″ written on the thumb rest. On the underside of the thumb rest is written S.D.21”
– The sixth one has complex design depicting a robed man and two children holding a shield. It is also written “Confrèrie des Vignerons” (Brotherhood of winemakers) and “Saint Vincent Macon”.
They range in size from 2 3/4 inches in diameter to 3 1/4 inches in diameter.
Contact us for separate pricing and adjusted shipping.